Kokorin castle stands on a steep rock on the confines of the Kokorin valley, through which the Psovka river runs. The cutout is composed of the baseplate with marked areas to glue individual buildings to.
The building instructions are in Czech, German and English.
Kokorin Castle (Czech Hrad Kokorin) is a Czech stronghold dating back to the late Middle Ages, located in Central Bohemia. The castle was almost certainly erected at the end of the 14th century by the Czech knight Hynek Berek of Dube during the reign of Charles IV or Wenceslaus IV, probably as its new family seat, although it is not certain. In the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, the castle changed owners relatively often and, unfortunately, it began to slowly fall into ruin. During the Thirty Years' War (1618-1648), the castle did not suffer great damage, but the surrounding areas - as much in Bohemia - were significantly depopulated, which led to the complete abandonment of Kokorin Castle, which only accelerated the process of degradation. The castle, which is actually a ruin, was purchased in 1894 by the Czech industrialist Wacław Spacek, and his son financed - before 1914 - the reconstruction of the castle in its present shape, which, however, differed significantly from the currently available medieval descriptions and sources.